School policies are reviewed formally by the governing body, to fulfil statutory duties and support best practice in the school. The policies are considered in detail by the two committees of the governing body, before discussion and approval by the full governing body. The latest policies are listed below. Many policies are under review and will be published here as soon as possible.
Should parents require further information regarding school policies please email Request for further information
John Mason is now part of the Abingdon Learning Trust. The following Statutory Policies are now managed centrally and can be located on the Abingdon Learning Trust website by clicking here.
- Admissions Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Complaints Policy
- Central Record of Recruitment and Vetting Checks
- Data Protection
- Equality Policy
- Freedom of Information Act
- Grievance Policy
- Health and Safety
- Premises Management
- Register of Pupils' Admission and Attendance Policy
- Statement of Procedures for Dealing with Allegations of Abuse Against Staff
- Staff Discipline Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions.